WHERE IS ONE2GO INSURANCE BASED?
One2Go Insure is based in the heart of the business district of Bangkok City, Thailand.
DO I REQUIRE INSURANCE TO TRAVEL TO THAILAND?
Thai Immigration and Thai law states* that all travelers to the Kingdom must have the following:
- Adequate accident and emergency insurance, covering up to the value of $100,000 USD (3,200,000 THB)
- COVID – 19 must be covered in the policy
- A certificate of COVID – 19 coverage (if not stated in the traveler’s policy)
- A medical note from a hospital or doctor to say that you are negative or clear of COVID – 19
- A ‘Fit to Fly’ medical certificate or letter from your doctor or hospital
- Both certificates must be within 72 hours prior to boarding
Each customer is advised to check individual travel requirements from the Thai Embassy in your home country and the embassy of any other country you plan to visit, before you book or depart.
* Please Note: Immigration laws, travel and visa requirements change very often in this region. Please see our terms and conditions
IS ‘COVID 19’ COVERED?
We provide COVID – 19 coverage on all our Travel & Health Insurance Policies (up to the total amount stated on your policy). We also issue you with a COVID – 19 ‘Insurance Certificate’ with every policy issued.
IS IT EASY TO START A TRAVEL OR HEALTH POLICY?
With One2Go Insure it is very easy to start a policy, just click on insurance, select buy now, fill in your details and pay. Within 1- 24 hours your policy is approved and sent to you via email. Please note our office hours are 9-5pm Bangkok local time (GTM+7).
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY POLICY?
If you are outside of Thailand, you may pay by credit or debit card via our secure payment page.
CAN I PAY FOR MY INSURANCE IF I AM ALREADY IN THAILAND?
There are number of ways to pay:
- Pay by credit or debit card via our secure payment page
- Local bank transfer (please contact us via email for this service)
ARE THE HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS OF A HIGH STANDARD IN THAILAND?
There are 2 tiers of hospitals here in Thailand, the local hospitals and the International hospitals.
Although the local hospitals are more than adequate, One2GO Insure recommends that in the case of an emergency or any medical issue that may arise, it is best to use the international hospitals.
The international hospitals are of the same standard found in any western country and the doctors and nurses speak English fluently. In addition, there is usually a translation service in many international hospitals.
WILL I RECEIVE A COVID 19 ‘CERTIFICATE’ BEFORE I TRAVEL?
One2Go Insure will issue a PDF certificate with your travel policy stating that you have coverage for COVID – 19. This can be shown at any immigration entry point.
* Please Note. One2Go Insure holds no responsibility if your policy falls short of the days you are traveling, we strongly advise that each customer makes sure the dates they travel are fully covered.
CAN I CONTACT ONE2GO INSURANCE 24 HOURS?
One2Go Insure only operates during local business times, Bangkok hours (GMT+7). However, we have a direct ‘24 Hour Hot Line’ number stated on your travel insurance document (policy).